Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can There Be Herpes On Soemones Chest

Alles hat ein Ende - das war's!


大家 好!


In September I wrote already "I close this blog" to this for some time with the word "... not" back again.

But as I simply have too little time, and would like to reserve more time for their own learning, and also on the basis of statistics and a few comments not so much of interest in the subject can "learn Chinese" discover I end this blog with the today.

Most readers are using Google queries here. Most are looking for tattoo marks ("slave", "Lives" and the like ;-) or search for "Happy Birthday" or "I love you" in Chinese. Many also look for the cultural differences between China and Germany.

370 articles - there's inside a lot of work - can be found here: lessons, texts, Lerntips, reviews, etc. For those who get lost here, so there is a lot to discover. I enjoyed it helped their learning. Those looking for something new

should maybe in German ChinesePod Blog that currently experiences a revival with two new authors, new items.

all our readers for the future and for the Chinese-learning success and good luck!

Study hard! Goodbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment