Hofbräuhaus in München
Anzeigen:
Alles Langzeichen
Kurzzeichen
Pinyin irresponsible remarks. You see, many people are drinking white beer. I want white.
us order some sausage and sauerkraut it.
good! Oh, inflation is dead. Where to now?
BMW headquarters ah! BMW, my dream car! Hey, so happy to live in Munich.
right ah, have beer, BMW, and football!
our immigration Munich it!
KURZZEICHEN
beer, I drink beer!
wow, a lot of choice! You prefer?
drinking stout in Munich is certainly good. irresponsible remarks. You see, many people are drinking white beer. I want white.
us point some sausage and sauerkraut it. 好! 噢,胀死了。现在去哪儿?
宝马总部啊! 宝马,我梦想中的车!哎,住在慕尼黑太幸福了。
对啊,有啤酒、宝马,还有足球!
我们移民慕尼黑吧!
PINYIN
Píjiǔ, wǒ yào hē píjiǔ!
Wā, hǎo duō xuǎnze! Nǐ yao yi nǎ zhǒng? Zai Munihei
dangran Shì heipi hǎo system.
Luanshuo. Nǐ Kan, appointments Dou Zai duo gingerly pijiǔ cult system. Wǒ yao de cult. Xie Zai Wǒmen diǎn xiangchang suancai three households.
Hǎo! in Zhang sǐ le. Xianzai nǎr qu? Bǎomǎ zǒngbu a!
Bǎomǎ, wǒ mengxiǎng zhong de mode! Who, financial zhuzai xingfu Munihei le.
Dui a, yǒu pijiǔ, Bǎomǎ, picking yǒu zúqiú!
Wǒmen Yimin Mùníhēi ba!
GERMAN
beer! I want to drink beer!
man, so much choice! What type do you want?
In Munich, of course you drink dark beer.
nonsense. Look at times, quite a lot of people drinking wheat beer. I want a white beer.
Let us also order sausage and sauerkraut.
Yes! man, I'm real 'ne abdominal swelling. Where do we go now? to BMW headquarters!
A BMW is my dream car! Oh, the folks in Munich are really lucky!
True, there are beer, BMWs and even football! Let us
to Munich umziehen!
NICHT VERGESSEN
select = xuǎnzé = Auswahl
Munich = Mùníhēi = München
Stout = hēipí = dunkles Bier, Schwarzbier
utter = luànshuō = Quatsch reden
white beer = bái píjiǔ = helles Bier, Weißbier
sausage = xiāngcháng = Wurst sauerkraut = suāncài = Sauerkraut expansion = zhàng = schwellen
BMW = Bǎomǎ = BMW ("Schatzpferd")
Headquarters = zǒngbù = Zentrale
dream = mèngxiǎng = dream, dream
幸福 Xingfu = = = happy
移民 Yimin = resettle
lesson at ChinesePod
Audio
0 comments:
Post a Comment