Ich habe mal einige Online-Text-Übersetzer verglichen und den folgenden chinesischen Text in Englisch übersetzen lassen:
形容人的生活、思想和當時流行的一樣。 衣服很時髦。 她是很時髦的人。 我從來不趕時髦。 他用了很多時髦的詞,有的我們都沒聽說過。 打扮得太時髦了。
Der Text stammt
aus diesem Blogpost
Beschreibt das Leben und Denken einer Person und die Art und Weise, was gerade populär ist. Die Kleidung ist sehr modisch. Sie ist eine sehr modische Person. Ich gehe niemals nach der Mode. Er genutzte sehr viele moderne Worte, einige haben wir noch nie gehört. Die Aufmachung war zu modisch.
Warum nicht Chinesisch -> Deutsch? Die Online-Übersetzungen werden dabei anscheinend zuerst ins Englische und dann ins Deutsche übersetzt; die Ergebnisse sind entsprechend schlecht. Nachfolgend ohne Kommentar the links and the results (click on the pictures, then a larger version is shown). It is noticeable that some services use appear to be of the same system.
Compare for yourself and experiment with their own short texts! first
result
Describe people's lives, thinking, and as popular at the time. Very fashionable clothing. She is a very fashionable person. I never fashionable. He spent a lot of fashionable words, and some of our 都没听说过. A fashionable dress too.
second MDBG
Results: Described
person's life, the thought and at that time were popular dissimilarity. Clothes are very fashionable. She is the very fashionable person. I always do not keep up with the times. He has used the fashionable word, some we have not heard. Dressed up too fashionably. 3. WorldLingo
Ergebnis:
Described human's life, the thought and at that time the popular dissimilarity. Clothes are very fashionable. She is the very fashionable person. I always do not keep up with the times. He has used very many fashionable words, some we all have not heard. Dressed up too fashionably. 4. Yahoo Babelfish
Ergebnis:
Described person's life, the thought and at that time were popular dissimilarity. Clothes are very fashionable. She is the very fashionable person. I always do not keep up with the times. He has used the fashionable word, some we have not heard. Dressed up too fashionably. 5. MyTrans (Taiwan)
Ergebnis:
Describe the person's life, thought and spread at that time of similar. The clothes are fashionable. She is a fashionable person. I never rush fashion. He used a lot of phrases of fashions and have of we have never heard. Dressing is too fashionable. 6. Reverso
Ergebnis:
Describing the lives of people, ideas and Trio e popular information. The clothing is e. She is very E of the people. I do not perpetual Loi catch various e. He spent a lot of the E an , the US are matters without lucky said. dressed up to the various E too. Verwendet man bei
Reverso den vereinfachten Text:
describe the person's life, thought, and was as popular. Very fashionable clothing. She is a very fashionable person. I never jump on the bandwagon. He spent a lot of fashionable words, and some we have heard of. Dressed too fashionable.
kommt folgendes heraus: Describing the lives of people, ideas and prevalent at that time. Clothing very fashionable. She is very fashionable. I have never been fashionable. He spent a lot of fashionable word, we have never heard. dress too fashionable.
7. SYSTRANet
Ergebnis:
Described a person of life and thought and at that time were popular similarity. Clothes are very fashionable. She is very fashionable person. I always do not keep up with the times. He has used fashionable word, some we have not heard. Dressed up too fashionably.
0 comments:
Post a Comment