Good day, which was published as
iPad, was equal to the advertised WePad!
A Tablet that can do everything better than the iPad. It has HDMI, USB, an Integrated Webcam, 1GB RAM ...
A few months later it was renamed in WeTab, why do not you. In any case, we immediately heard a few people said that the iPad iPod is just a great and WeTab better in all areas.
I found the reasons have always condemned to fail.
Today I was in a media market-tested and an exhibition piece. Once the exterior:
top and bottom it has a fan. On the side of the UMTS model, it has a SD card reader, a HDMI port, two USB ports and a headphone jack. The WiFi version has no HDMI port.
When I held the WeTab in my hands, I felt the heavy weight, it seemed like two iPads.
Let the software: One navigates the WeTab where you pull the right thumb on a small preview, you can simply scroll to the 'Home Screen', but if one comes to an application will stop this if you want to exit an application then you have to scroll down or click on the bar. The basic obstacle of WeTab I find even more pixelated.
The WeTab are many pre-installed applications, including OpenOffice, the MS Office and iWork very similar. The keyboard does not disappear automatically but you have to press a button. The webcam I could not test because I did not find use for it, although I do not even know what it takes for the webcam, if Skype does not appear it is unnecessary. When zooming on a PDF with multi-touch you can not see the reingezoome, but it was when you pulled apart the fingers simply Zoom In (you know what I mean: D). Some programs, such as calendar and e-mail is not really optimized for the part. So you can still see a black border , also is the e-mail program is not very clear. When I wanted to know the time, I was looking for the first time a watch program or a bar until I clicked on the 'Info' and then there was the date and time, also because you can adjust the brightness, Internet connection and volume.
If you have pictures on an SD card then transfer the images works fine, auch das Zoomen mit zwei Fingern klappt bei Fotos perfekt. Musik hören klappt auch aber die Lautsprecher sind nicht so gut wie beim iPad. Der Lüfter springt manchmal an wenn man nur eine Anwendung öffnet.
Fazit: Ein lächerliches Tablet, es wurde viel Versprochen und nichts eingehalten. Für die Billig Version 449,- zu zahlen ist für diese Leistung zu teuer. Das Betriebsystem ist etwas unübersichtlich und noch nicht fertig. Und es ist zu schwer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment