Warning: idiot on the iTunes Store!
If you also ever noticed that write some AppStore users totally useless reviews, or that many iDevice users update are very spoiled? There are many different types of it, I've listed here the most important times. If an image is too small, then click on the picture!
There is a
'I'm too stupid to read that it is not available for my device ist' type , examples:
Another type of 'I will be Aggressive if the app that I bought for 3,99 €, now only 1, There
Then there is also the
'Give updates or Stribt' type , examples: 59 € kostet' type examples
And now there's the
'Apple makes the prices and they are Schuld' type , examples:
Now even the
'for TV shows I give any money off' type , examples:
And at last the guy called all the rip-off with . Examples:
And to know that with the weather and GEZ.?
Why should the episodes get for free?
You get so no DVD if you go inside in a movie, and is the rip-off? nop.
And the IMAGE app, why is the rip-off if you are too lazy to read that you have to buy again after 30 days, a subscription? Just stupid! So now you know
all sorts of stupid Schreiber, D
you Take in acht und endet nicht so wie sie.
Danke für's lesen!
0 comments:
Post a Comment