Thursday, July 22, 2010

Samsung Satellite Receiver

START SHOOTING! Giveaway begins ..

I now have over 700 followers on Twitter: D
I would like to thank you and do a little giveaway
win there are the following iPhone Apps:
1x AppTicker push
1x AppTicker
2x Summer Solitaire
2x knowledge training
2x Weather XXL
3x schedule
3x handy etat
10x Disser

need to make you:
first Episode @ iDominik_
second Twitter the following text:
'★ I will participate in the competition of @ iDominik_ and have the chance to win one of over 20 Apps below as a comment or send the link to dominikkerl@yahoo.de or send it via reply to me.
you can tweet the text as often as you like!


Good luck!
is the end of the competition on Sunday at 23:59 clock.
Out Lost is with Random.org. A participant can win any App twice, if you have a
App then write below it.
To redeem a promotional code will need a U.S. iTunes account.
If you have your Tweets Protected then write it in the link.
lottery accounts and bots are excluded. Small print kills still no fluffy kitten.






0 comments:

Post a Comment