a nice Wednesday evening,
Although none of us had long since we simply wanted to monitor the situation, we have now but would enjoy to speak our minds!
Even if you have not noticed much really, just like us, we would guide you just to wusa.me , and I have now pretty much worth knowing can read what you all would certainly be interested!
How did wusa.me and why are all the ex-Teamies may have turned you on the best ex-coadmin "publisher" by saying you just seen the screenshot below.
you just looking for more information on the page just said "wusa.me" and as you read through einwenig time!
We hope the 3 will soon be over, even though we were long different opinion, and always hoped for the best, better 3 goes soon as it finds in the ruin of his end and is despised by all!
something like this would not have added to Darkys times! And when I see how our beloved administrator j3t can go, I feel sick. Look as I said on the following web page ...
Viel Glück von unserer Seite aus... Wenn die Zeit gekommen ist, melden auch wir uns zu Wort wer wir sind..
Zu guter letzt bekommt ihr natürlich auch die Möglichkeit kontakt zu uns aufzunehmen.
Das ganze geht via Email:
3dl-newsblog@gmx.de
Das wars vorerst von uns =)
Liebe Grüße
0 comments:
Post a Comment